February 1st, 2016
This morning at 6am ended my 21 Day Daniel Fast. My 21 Day Daniel Fast, results/blessings:
1) Was able to sacrifice and put off things for God and Jesus Christ to whom made the ultimate sacrifice
2) Invest time in prayer, reading the Bible, journaling both prayer and reflections
3) Discovered better discipline and a better understanding through God it is possible
4) Feel and sleep better
5) Cured of my on-going morning sickness that has lasted over a month
6) Lost 15 lbs
7) Had answer to prayer and what may be deemed as small miracle
8) My son, without hesitation, was able to fully articulate and expound what a Fast is and what the Daniel Fast is and what it means to God, Jesus, him, his Dad, and others.
9) Identified where I feel a call/need in Missions.
I would say that was a good and blessing filled Fast!
I am so encouraged by this! I have been trying my best to be consistent . I lasted for 5 days only but I will try to complete the 21 days, next time. I must say that I have also experienced many blessings and miracles, Thank you for sharing, bless you.